This series is an independent spinoff of the Crimson Carousel series.
Masquerading as a vampire has kept Chevon Rankin alive for two centuries. She believes the mystery surrounding her sister’s murder is nothing but a painful memory until an alien Setti hybrid invades her home and attacks while she is sleeping.
Hot on the trail of the Setti hybrid, Commander Brock Sihngal, a Phantom Warrior of the Foswick dimension, rescues Chevon, but the hybrid escapes. The Setti have pursued Chevon with obsessive determination and it’s Brock’s job to figure out why. Sexual interrogation is his specialty. He uses pleasure to motivate his prisoners, and he’s been looking forward to his sessions with Chevon for a very long time.
Chevon thinks she’s prepared for Brock’s brand of erotic negotiations. Their torrid affair years before should have equipped her to resist his techniques. But every touch, every intoxicating kiss makes her hungry for more. Her only option is to respond without hesitation and submit without fear. She frees her passionate nature and soon an equal desire burns in the eyes of her arrogant interrogator.
• “From the moment they met again the steam builds… an engrossing page-turner.” Valerie, Reviewer for Night Owl Romace
• “Aubrey Ross begins her Invasion Earth series with a story that is guaranteed to keep the reader turning the pages of this book… I cannot wait for the next book of this series to come out!” Candy, Reviewer for: Ecataromance Reviews 4 1/2 stars!
Rhys’ abuse as a Setti captive has left him emotionally distant from the conflict raging around him. The last time he trusted a woman, he ended up in a breeding pen on the Setti homeworld.
Frustrated by his son’s determination to keep himself isolated, Xenos sends temptation personified into Rhys’ path. Adara Kinson has proven her allegiance to the Resistance despite her Setti blood. Xenos challenges Adara to find a way beyond Rhys’ reserve and to rekindle the passionate soul Rhys has buried beneath a mountain of responsibility.
Adara thinks of Rhys with fondness and affection. He was gallant during a horrible ordeal and she will always be grateful. She isn’t opposed to flirting with Rhys. He is by far the most attractive man she’s ever met. But her Setti abilities have filled her mind with images of another man, a dark, sometimes frightening being, tormented and alone.
• “…a captivating drama filled with blazing passion, heart-wrenching romance and an adventure that will continue with more great stories.”
Susan, Reviewer for Night Owl Romance
• “This is a great book. The intrigue, plot feints and twists alone would have made it a great read, but the numerous sex scenes kept me wiggling in my seat.” Karen Haas, Reviewer for: JERR (Issue 99) 5 stars!
Genetic manipulation and generations of selective breeding have created a race of hybrids more ferocious than any the Froswick or Terran dimensions have ever faced before. The only hope of defeating these creatures is to strengthen the alliance between Nac O’te warriors and Earth’s paranormal elite.
Rhys approaches Arabel hoping to outline the new alliance, but she turns him away. She will protect her dimension and he should do the same. Infuriated by her arrogance, Rhys summons Javier, a reformed Setti hybrid who has been specifically engineered for seduction and virility. Javier takes Arabel captive and launches an erotic campaign on her senses. In the arms of this feral hybrid, Arabel learns the pleasure of surrender and the true meaning of leadership.
• “Amidst the danger and action is a beautifully crafted romance between two characters who will steal your heart.” Isabelle Spencer, Reviewer for: Romance Reviews Today